Saturday, January 3, 2015

Slaying the Debt Dragon

The book Slaying the Debt Dragon by Cherie Lowe is a great read. I finished it within 24 hours. If you are a fan of Dave Ramsey then this book is for you. The principles in this book follow his advice. The great thing about this book is this families personal journey in paying off 127 K. I really took away from the book looking at how we spend our money. I am encouraged to make a budget, meal plan and use coupons. I realized that my family is wasting a lot of money. I liked how they put the Lord first and worked hard to pay off their debt. I loved reading the other inspirational stories of other people paying off debt. I found this book to be a good refresher course for the Dave Ramsey class. This is a must read for people wanting to pay off debt.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review by Tyndale House.

No comments:

Post a Comment