Saturday, January 3, 2015

In This House We Will Giggle

I was very interested in reading the book In This House We Will Giggle by Courtney DeFeo. I love that each chapter is another virtue to work on with your family. There are virtues such as joy, forgiveness, patience, and responsibility. In each chapter the author gives scripture, activities, and her real life perspective on how to implement this virtue into your family. I loved her funny personality and her love for the Lord. I was encouraged to be a better mom and live a more purposeful life because of the book. It took me longer than average to read the book because I wanted to implement each chapter with my family. I feel this book helped me to have a better perspective on being a mom.

I was given this book by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment