Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Can't Make Me


Do you have a strong willed child or a child that you struggle with? If you do then this is a must read. You Can't Make Me (But I Can Be Persuaded) by Cynthia Ulrich Tobias is a great parenting book. The author writes with passion and humor which will keep you entertained. The author shares her personal stories of raising a strong willed child. I could relate to the examples she gave. One of her tools when a strong willed child is misbehaving is to say, "I will pretend you didn't do that". Then that may redirect the child and make it a lighter atmosphere than just getting angry. The author has so many great ideas and solutions to make things run smoother that anyone would benefit from reading the book. I am going to keep this book with my other parenting books because it is applicable to children of all ages.

I was given this book by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment