Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jesus, My Father, The CIA and Me: A Memoir of Sorts


I was really drawn to the title Jesus, My Father, The CIA and me: A Memoir of Sorts by Ian Morgan Cron. I was thinking from the title that it would be more about the CIA and stories about that. I was wrong this was about his childhood growing up with an alcoholic father. I despise fiction so this book was very hard for me to read. I felt it was a very slow read and even painful at times. The title of the story should have been living with an alcoholic father. There are some interesting stories about his childhood, but not enough to keep me entertained. There was also a lot of background on what it was like growing up in the Catholic Faith. I would recommend this book to fiction lovers.

I was given this book by Booksneeze in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment