Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sent

Have you ever dreamed about what it would be like moving to another country to pursue your calling? Well I had never really given it any thought until I picked up this book. Sent by Hillary Alan is so encouraging. She is leading the American dream and then her life changes drastically. I love how the author explains how hard the transition was and the costs associated with such a life style change, but that the author wouldn't change what happened either. Alan takes us on the journey from America to South East Asia and it makes you feel like you are right there with her.

I love how the author makes you think about what you really value in life and bring it back to what really matters Jesus. This is an inspirational book that makes you not want to waste another encounter with anyone. Just slow down and focus on relationships. It made me re-think some of the business in my life. Is this what God really wants me to be doing....

I was given this book by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment