Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meal Time Devotions

Do you want a way to get the focus on Jesus at your dinner table? I know I do. Finding a devotion book that is short enough to keep the little ones attention, but also be deep enough for a tween. This is a hard task, but Whit's End Meal Time Devotions by John Whittaker does just that. The devotions are only a page long. They begin with mealtime prayer that is written out. Then it goes to the appetizer which has questions to answer. The next part is the main course which is where the verses are connected. Table talk are review questions that go over the story. Then the last part is the vitamins and minerals which is the summary. The whole devotional for the day can be done is 10 minutes are less. I think this is a good amount of time for people with small children. I enjoyed the book and would recommend it. I was given the book by Tyndale House in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment