Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bible Stories that End with a Hug!



Do you have a 1-4 year old child that you would like to start devotions with? If so I have the perfect book for you Bible Stories that End with a Hug by Stephen Elkins. The author has tailored this Bible for little people. It includes bright illustrations that compliment the story. Elkins has chosen to keep the stories very short and sweet and to the point to keep his readers interested. What makes this children's Bible different is that it has questions at the end that the children can answer and make connections to their own lives.

My favorite part of each story is the hug. It is a great way to end the story. My 4 year old really enjoyed that part, but would have preferred a little more in depth for the actually stories. I would recommend this book to anyone with young children.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review by Tyndale House.

No comments:

Post a Comment