Monday, December 24, 2012

Cleaning House Review


Have you ever wondered how to get your kids to do more things for themselves? Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma tackles how to make your kids more self sufficient in life. It is a 12 month experiment she tries on her children to become more responsible at home. She covers a different topic each month such as making their beds, cleaning the bathrooms, laundry, home repair, and working for a living. The book is a very easy read and includes practical hands on ideas on how to make it successful in your family.

This book is a great parenting tool to get children to become more self sufficient and ready for adulthood. This book can apply to parents with any age child living at home. The book was very useful to me as a parent and I used the techniques on my 12, 5, and 3 year old. I had the best luck with the 3 year old for making the bed. I would recommend this book to parents that want their child to be able to have the skills to make them successful in the world without the everything revolves around me attitude.

I was given this book by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment